Site Rates & Supplemental Charges
Tenting (Non-Serviced) Sites - $32.95 - $56.95
The Cove Oceanfront Campground has a variety of traditional, un-serviced sites available to guests traveling with tents, hard-top/tent-trailers, vans and motorhomes less than 22 feet in length. Each site accommodates one camping unit and one vehicle. The un-serviced area is located in a wooded portion of the park and features sites on the Bay of Fundy, overlooking the ocean or in sheltered locations. A map showing the location and base rate for each site may be viewed here.
Full-Service Sites - $45.95 - $109.95
The full-service portion of the Cove Oceanfront Campground is located on two terraces facing west over the Bay of Fundy. Each terrace has Standard and Premium size sites, and the front rows enjoy unobstructed views.
Guests are requested to provide an accurate overall length of the camping unit, inclusive of carrying rack and/or any additional attachments. For 5th wheels - please be certain to measure total unit length from hitch pin to rear bumper or carrying rack. For guests who are not able to obtain an accurate measurement of the total length of the camping unit for reservation purposes, complimentary measurement services will be provided upon check-in.
Standard size sites accommodate one camping unit up to 34 feet in total length, and rates vary with view and proximity to the Bay of Fundy. A map showing the location and base price of each Standard full-service site is available here.
For vehicles of 35 feet and above, pull-through parking, guests who utilize both a camping vehicle and a tent, and folks who prefer a more spacious site - a variety of Premium sites are available. Generously sized, the base rates and locations of these Premium sites may be viewed here.
Big Rigs, groups of coaches traveling together or families who wish to camp in a compound may wish to consider the Private Waterfront Terrace which may be viewed here.
What does the Base Site Rate cover?
Posted base site rates provide accommodation for one camping unit, one vehicle, two (2) adults and up to three (3) children under the age of 16. Complimentary Wi-Fi service and heated pool privileges are included at no additional charge. Applicable Supplemental Charges and Harmonized Sales Tax are additional.
Are there other costs?
Supplemental Charges include:
- Recycling Fee - $1.50/site/night
- Nova Scotia's 15% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
- 2.95% Convenience Charge: assessed on credit card transactions
- Confirmed Reservations: one-time charge of $10.95/site
- Additional Person over 3 years of age: $12.00/night
- Site Specific Reservation: $5.00/night/site, requires minimum stay of two (2) nights
- Early Check-in: $10.00/hour prior to 1 pm
- Late Check-out: one-half of total daily rate extends check-out time to 4 pm
- Additional Tent, on approved sites only: $35.00/night
- Additional Vehicle, on approved sites only: $25.00/night
- Guest and Visitor Fees:- Overnight Guest: $15.00/person/night
- Day Visitor w/ swimming privileges: $10.00/person/day
- Basic Visitor: $5.00/person/day
A variety of camping options on the Bay of Fundy are available for groups traveling together, ranging from tenting for bicycle tours to a private, full service Waterfront Compound for coaches. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Rates and charges are subject to modification without notice