Philosophy & Ethics
Purpose: This park exists to serve the following needs:
- To preserve open & undeveloped land with access to Nova Scotia's coastline.
- To provide a secure, clean, comfortable location for guests to immerse themselves in the natural & elemental experience of the Bay of Fundy.
- To deliver a living wage to those responsible for maintaining, staffing and operating these facilities.
Practices: This business operates with positive intentions in a transparent, non-discriminatory and accessible manner, including:
- Accurate representation of products, policies and pricing in all communication - electronic imagery, written & spoken word.
- Readily accessible pricing information for all services and offerings.
- Readily available policies presented in clear language.
- Respectful, clear and pleasant spoken and written communication.
- All staff members have trained in and practice clear, compassionate, truthful communication with guests.
- Courteous and constructive guest feedback is welcome & appreciated.
- Discriminatory, disrespectful, degrading, hostile or abusive treatment of any staff member is not acceptable and will result in uncompensated expulsion from the park.